1) Update The Errant Years and Of Passion and Apathy ON TIME every week.
2) Get out of the house more.
3) Find a better method of enforcing The Author's mandatory writing requirements.
4) Find a better method of enforcing MY mandatory writing requirements.
5) Learn to like sushi.
These were my New Years Resolutions. So, in case ANYONE CARES, here is my current update:
1) Well...mostly. Family trumps work, right?
2) So far, so good! I've been volunteering more, and trying to get to the MET more often. Once it's actually NICE out again, I'll hit up the parks.
3) SCORE. Habitrpg.com. Who new assigning objective numbers and a button to your daily to-do list would be SO. DAMN. EFFECTIVE.
4) See above.
5) Holy crap I did it. I have never liked sushi - I always struggled with the texture, but I always tried it whenever my husband got it. And suddenly, one day, out of the blue, BAM. Sushi love.
So, doing pretty good
If you'd like a more consistant weekly update of my life/work/The Author, we update the Shameless Bard Blog
at least once a week.
How are your New Years Res' coming? I'd love to hear all about them!